Concord is a premier provider of Internet fax services and integrated fax solutions for businesses who require an advanced network architecture that provides best-of-breed capacity, reliability, and security features. The company provides hosted enterprise fax capabilities that provide a comprehensive solution which includes operational support of fax without any capital investment. Concord Fax boasts true platform independence by leveraging IP-based networks, integrating with any e-mail-enabled application and making full use of existing IT infrastructure.
Concord Technologies offers:
- International DID (direct-inward dial) numbers and toll free numbers, account administration web services, global fax delivery, support for any email client via the Concord Web services API (application programming interface), comprehensive administrative and technical support, custom integration for Outlook 2003/2007/2010, and a redundant geographically distributed high availability network.
- Production fax capabilities by fax-automating purchasing, finance, inventory management and sales and distribution functions. Automated fax enables high-volume documents such as purchase orders, invoices, requests, statements, itineraries, bills of lading and order confirmations to be electronically exchanged via fax with minimal human involvement.
- Online Email-to-Fax (E2F) and Fax-to-Email (F2E) plans that enable fax documents to be sent and received from any computer or mobile device running a standard SMTP (simple mail transfer protocol) e-mail client. New to Concord's desktop solutions, Concord Fax Online for Microsoft Exchange allows full integration with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging and allows customers to share a single number for voicemail and incoming faxes. All solutions provide a reliable, effective way of communicating with lower costs compared to conventional solutions such as fax machines and fax servers.
- Real-time failover (redundancy) for both outbound and inbound communications, unlike conventional IP fax providers and in-house solutions which only offer outbound failover and very limited inbound failover. Concord’s Fax to Email service fully integrates with Microsoft office and supports all Microsoft Office fax features such as OCR (optical character recognition) and image editing such as signing documents in Microsoft Office Document Imaging. All communications can be fully encrypted using TLS (transport layer security) or VPNs (virtual private networks).
- Concord Print2Fax, a utility designed for use with Concord Fax Online Email to Fax (E2F) for sending faxes, but that can also be used for direct fax submission using a secure HTTPS (hypertext transfer protocol secure) connection. This utility allows one-click faxing from any windows application that supports a print function. Concord Print2Fax installs as a software application and appears like any printer, so customers can fax/print directly from any Windows application to any fax number worldwide.
The Concord Internet fax service is compliant with many regulations such as HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Gramm-Leach Bliley (GLB), Patriot, Know Your Customer, and Basel. Enterprises benefit as they can still rely on faxing for their communications needs while eliminating the disadvantages of not complying with the security and privacy regulations of their industry.